1. Before washing, brush wig remove any teasing or tangles. Place your wig in a basin or sink in cool water. Gently hand washes with a mild detergent or shampoo.
2. Never use hot water while in the process of washing your wig and do not style or brush it while wet.
3. Distribute conditioner on a wide tooth comb, to comb natural virgin hair thoroughly. Brush wig remove any teasing or tangles.
4. Avoid contact with chlorinated water, sea water, and hot water to avoid damage to your wig.
5. Let your human hair wig air dry on a wig stand as this is most gentle on the hair.
Credit / Debit Cards